There is no higher priority to Valley Air Conditioning & Heating than the Safety of our Community, our Customers and our Employees.
Over the last few days, we’ve seen the Coronavirus situation escalate on a large scale. Our team is working to address concerns based on the latest information available about COVID-19. We are frequently reviewing workplace policies and protocol to keep our COVID-19 knowledge up-to-date and make sure we are following recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
This is a moment when Valley Air Conditioning’s mission focus of working with integrity is more essential than ever. We are confident that all who are within our team share this view. At this difficult time, we are taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and team safe by performing the following steps:
- Technicians will have alcohol-based hand sanitizer and are required to wash their hands before, during and after each job
- Wearing booties and nitrile gloves when possible to prevent hand/foot contact with home or office surfaces
- Wiping down areas where work is done
- Applying the recommended distance of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person transmission
- All Staff is instructed to stay home if they are sick
To provide you with the highest quality of care, we feel it is also our obligation to provide you with educational content about several indoor air quality products that can make a significant difference with ensuring the safety of yourself and your loved ones. Products such as the Air Scrubber by Aerus, Bryant Evolution Air Purifier and the REME HALO can help with continuously protecting and purifying the air and attack contaminants on all surfaces. We have a site specifically dedicated to information about the COVID-19 and the products that can help, which is available at here and we hope you will find it helpful.
Please let us know how we can best help you during this difficult time. We are here to help you to the best of our abilities. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Chief Operating Officer